Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 is the ideal companion for all management, optimization and editing processes concerning your digital photos. The miniature view in the user interface allows you to get an overview of your photo collection or rather photos in a folder. Of course, you can also sort your photos according to date and time when the photo was taken (“calendar overview”) or you can filter the photos according to different criteria, e.g. only .jpg files, not older than two month or tagged with a certain term.
Not only pictures, but also audio and video collections are neatly displayed. Photos can be grouped differently or compiled in a virtual album for further editing. Batch processing allows you to select several pictures for editing, e.g. convert them into a different format.
The editing and quick-fix modes in Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 are designed clearly and intuitively so that you can give free rein to your creativity and experiment with effects and functions. It’s easy to rotate pictures, adjust horizontal nonalignment, crop images, remove red eyes and lots more. With just a click photos can be optimized or changed using effects, e.g. inversion, pixelization or outlining of contours.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 also offers you several cool features to present your photos. Create for example a slideshow or an HTML album in order to show your photos to family and friends. Collages as well as greeting cards or calendars are easily produced in next to no time.
Moreover, Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 enables you to make screenshots, scan images as well as print photos, send them by e-mail or burn them on a disc.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo Photo Commander":
3D hardware acceleration:
· The program now automatically uses the 3D processor in your computer’s video card to achieve a performance boost. If you have a 3D video card this significantly speeds up photo viewing and transition effects for smoother resizing and zooming, with additional smoothing for less “jaggy” images at high magnifications.
New, more efficient media database:
· The new automatic database that manages your media files is now both faster and more efficient, automatically updating when you’re uploading your media files on your PC. This means you can move files around without losing their tags (star ratings) and other data. The new database also makes scanning EXIF photo tags and MP3 audio tags much faster.
Drag & Drop virtual albums:
· The new Drag & Drop virtual albums (Favorites) organize your media files in folders without actually moving them – the same files can be included in multiple folders without creating multiple copies of the files. You can manipulate the files in virtual albums just like any other group of files: Add tags and star ratings, perform batch cut and crop operations, create slide shows and web albums and so on.
Create panorama images:
· This is a feature that many users have asked for. In version 7 you now have a tool for stitching together multiple photos to create a single large panorama image.
Slide shows with “Ken Burns” effect:
· The new quick slide show features the popular “Ken Burns” effect that zooms and pans on each image while it is being displayed. Just select the photos you want to include and press Ctrl+Space to start.
Digital camera and scanner importer:
· The new digital camera and scanner importer makes it quick and easy to import images directly from your digital camera or image scanner.
Improved Callout tool:
· A number of user suggestions have been implemented to improve the performance of the Callout (text bubble) tool, which now also includes the functions of the previous callout tool from Photo Commander 5.
Media browser enhancements:
· The media browser comes with many improvements, including advanced search by text, file type, file rating and age with a cut-off date. You can now also change the date and time of multiple files in batch mode and browse images without leaving Quick Fix mode – this makes it easier to apply quick fixes to multiple images. You can resize the thumbnail preview images in the media browser on the fly with a slider control.
Find duplicate images with different names:
· A powerful new function for finding duplicates will also find duplicate images with different names and images that are similar but not identical. You can enter the level of similarity in percent.
· The Batch Processing tool can save many hours of tedious work, converting to different formats and applying effects to multiple files in a single operation. Effects include resizing, brightness, gamma, contrast, color depth, rotate, invert, grayscale, drop shadows, borders, sharpening, watermarks, 1-click optimize and more. All these effects are applied to all the files in the selected batch.
· The Quick-Fix Tools gets results fast and will probably be able to handle almost all your photo editing needs. Features include one-click color and contrast optimization, photo straightening (if the camera wasn’t straight), red eye correction, cropping, rotating and more – all with a couple of clicks. All the tools are self-explanatory for instant results without hassles.
Creativity and Productivity Tools:
· Viewing and organizing your media files is just the beginning. Photo Commander comes with a whole suite of tools for sharing and using your photos creatively – both on the web and at home. You can mail your photos, export them to PDF files and burn them to CDs and DVDs. You can also create web albums, slide shows with music, photo collages, photo calendars, photo cards with frames, contact sheets, “photo mix” combinations and multi-image TIFF files (single-file slide shows). All these features are very easy to use – it’s basically a point and click process, the program guides you through every step.
Audio and Video:
· Ashampoo Photo Commander displays videos and plays audio tracks just as easily as it can manage your photos – you don’t need to switch to separate player programs. You can zoom videos, play them in full-screen mode, extract screenshots, create video playlists and more. You get all the functions of a good audio player. Play and organize your audio tracks, create and store playlists and much more. You can also create multimedia playlists, combining photos with audio and video files.
Skins and Plugins:
· You can load different ‘skins’ to give the program a different look or even redesign the program’s user interface yourself. Photo Commander also supports plugins for handling additional file formats. A number of plugins are already available, including plugins for the Canon RAW, Kodak Flashpix, HDR .dds, Industrial Light & Magic HDR .exr and Joint BiLevel .jbg formats.
Improved Virtual Albums:
· Easily import or export selected albums
· M3U and MFAList file are automaticlly imported as albums
· Playlists and file basket content is now shown as album allowing the user to filter
· the files with the same options as if those files would be in the same directory
All New Groupview:
· The Browser received a major visual lift up by introducing a new group view mode
· All miniatures can be grouped by different predefined categories like creation month
· file type, camera model, tags, creator, A..Z, etc
· The miniatures share a new visual style showing only slightly zoomed parts of the photo
· without any other information in order to not irritate the user. Among selecting or
· hovering a photo additional information like filename or creation date is shown
· The classic view styles are still fully accessible and configurable
Real-Time Photo Compare Mode (Dual-View-Mode):
· View two different versions of the same photo simultaneously side ...
Home Page - http://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd
Ashampoo Photo Commander 9.3.0 Multilanguage Portable | 130 MB