1. please download first the existing software on the thread "all tools for bugs provider" I have attach there in.
Network Active Port Scanner V4.0
2. Input your proxy target in the address column.
3. in the column "from the port " fill with smaller ports and on the "to" fill in the larger ports. this mean that you'll find ports starting from port smallest to the biggest value.
5. You will see many of the selected port that is considered work by the system tools.
6. Then, how do you ensure that the port / proxy is working or not?
7. Select one of the many ports are selected. then click the right mouse button, select options such as the example image below.
8. You will see a window "command line" telnet out.
9. If the proxy is contained in the "command line" is disappear, it means that the proxy / port is active. if not, the proxy / port can not be in used.
10. Now, just how do you maximize the use of proxy / port, you can use a tool like OpenVPN if you have your own server, or using other tools.