Internet-Accelerator + Traffic Shaping + ping optimizer + packet prioritization.cFosSpeed - Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping and bandwidth management. Ping optimizer + packet prioritization.Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, HSDPA), Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning.
Your computer will run smoother than ever when using cFosSpeed!
Here are some key features of "cFosSpeed":
- Free configurable Prioritization.
- Layer-7 Analysis.
- Automatic router detection.
- Optimal Dial-Up connections.
- VPN - WLAN - WiFi - MTU-Optimization.
- Multi User Features.
- Broadband limits.
- If your line is fast cFosSpeed will send up to 4 pings per second to probe for congestion. This will provide more accurate results.
- Added "calibrated" value to "spd speed" output to show how well calibrated cFosSpeed already is; a value of 0 means "not at all", 100 means "fully".
- cFosSpeed is now trying harder to keep starting TCP streams from congesting the downstream path.
- Improvements for key registration when user has IPv6, but connectivity fails somehow.
- Added gset variable "max_hops" (default 8) to allow cFosSpeed to ping with higher TTLs. Allowed TTL values are 8 - 16. If you change it, you should use "spd pingboot" afterwards. Thanks to gj090879 for inspiration.
- Tamed Kaspersky hint. It is now displayed only 3 times.
- Fixed a bug with key registration behind a proxy server.
- TTL 1, broadcast and multicast were erroneously considered Internet traffic. Fixed.
- Increased value for avg_time to improve accuracy of maximum speed measurements.
- Removed TCP pinger.